Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Pig and Possum 


On Friday night We were going 2 go possum shooting we want
out the back on my uncle's land and he came with us we
walked up the hill and We look down onto the flip grass spot and
seen a pig and it was Scared of the Light  it tall That was like
80 and 9 lb He ran across the Creek and into the bush My
uncle Sam wanted to follow it but he knew that we wanted to
go possum shooting He was so loud when we Sing the pig and
he wouldn't shut up Dad reckons he was excited But I think he
had a bit too much coffee We were going to go possum shooting
in the Totara trees  but no I bet you my uncle Sam wanted to
look for that Pig He said that there was a bigger Pig there
.OK back to Possum shooting we walked across a few Creek 
and walked to an old barn  there was heaps of possums into
trees there was like 4 or 5 and one of them and then
like 6 or 7 in the other I blew 2 of their nose off and that was
my mic on Friday possum shooting 

1 comment:

  1. it was a interesting story Jason keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete